Anyway, here's another one I hope I won't get too fed up with in the near future. It's by Steve Waterfall. For a look at his other stuff, check out the link to the right.

For those who wish to know, the French phrase in the title of this post means "Reality and you don't get on, do they?"
2 comments:
Know what you mean. Its hard when when there isn't really anything new to write about that would give you a new entry and new pic. I was very sick of the Halloween pic of me on the old blog.
I could no doubt make up some shit about my life at the moment and make it sound moderately interesting, but I'll leave the uni babble for my LJ and you know what's going on in my head right now, so I prolly shouldn't be sharing that either.
So, a picture that means nothing was the best way to go to just change things. :D
Post a Comment