Monday, 5 June 2006

Well, the bumblebee dress is coming along slowly. I had the beginnings of a whopper of a headache yesterday, so progress was like running through molases until I took some drugs. Tonight, I want to have the sleeves patterned and attached and the skirt pleated and attatched so that I can con someone into helping me hem it tomorrow night.
I still have to make the underskirt and the coat. Do I think I can finish it all in time. Not on your life, but I'll die trying!
This pic has nothing to do with sewing, but everything to do with Harry Potter. It's a userid for someone (who's name escapes me now) on LJ and I thought it was great!

2 comments:

Wenchilada said...

Toots,
Thankyou so much for helping me with my dress at the expense of having yours done.

GB said...

Nah. It's fine. See my post for an update...