Tuesday, 6 June 2006

Dress: Sleeves are on and banding for same is cut out; silk/linen strip sewn to the base of the bodice for handsewing/finishing; skirt cut out and sides sewn together; must finish the top of the skirt and sew on the banding before attaching it to the bodice. I'm going to machine the hem (gasp! I know!) because it will take me too long to do by hand and it needs to be done by Friday night.
Underskirt - will be a rectangle pleated into a waistband, nothing fancy. I can knock that over on Wednesday night.
The coat: I'm going to do my best. I hope that Baggy Trousers doesn't forget to bring the pattern to sewing tonight. Hint, hint!
I have no pics of my frock, that would be too organised. However, the picture for the day: Dean from Supernatural, played by Jensen Ackles. Oh, yes please!

2 comments:

Wenchilada said...

Purrrrrrr

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Ewwww! Boys!
Sorry, I havn't been looking. I need a handy link. Can I put up a handy link? I know you want to keep 'nonymous, and stuff .

L