Tuesday, 23 May 2006

Grr, argh! Hunydd isn't the only one having issues with this stupid, fraking website. It took me hours, yes hours, to upload a picture to my profile. If it wasn't an issue with simply editing a previous post (re: the page timing out or a 404 when uploading the pic), it was issues with an unsupported file format that actually complied with the file format and the instructions were followed to the letter or it was the files suddenly expanding in size after uploading them to my Flickr account so that they exceeded the allowable file size in my profile.
The current problem is the link to DV's page likes to get friendly with anything that's placed above it. Extra lines inserted into the code are ignored. In every respect it looks exactly the same code as the rest of my links, except for the page address and Dv's name. Ain't coding life grand?
Why did I chose Blogger again? That's right, it's because it was attached to Google and Google has nothing what-so-ever to do with Microsoft, and we all know how reliable Microsoft software can be...
Dang computers. If I hade a photo of someone throwing a computer out of a 15th story window, I would insert it here. As it is, I don't trust this page to not time out or somesuch nonsense when I go to upload it. Imagine a computer and the Blogger server being thrown out of a window and the coders of this website being strung up by the goolies. There, now we all feel better.

No comments: