Monday, 29 May 2006

A bunch of us went and saw X-Men 3 last night and... it was not a waste of money, I can assure you. The plot didn't seem as developed as the first two movies, but with loads of action and Hugh Jackman and that 'Angel' character with their shirts off, who cares? For the boys, there was some 'Phoenix' in a corset-type action and 'Mystique' lost her blue skin tone with nothing but strategicly placed limbs to cover her pink bits. Vinnie Jones is always fabulous, and really does mindless brawn very well. Loved 'Storm's hair. I had no idea Kelsey Grammar was in it either, and I was sitting there thinking, 'I know that voice. Where do I know that voice?' and Nads was lovely enough to point it out. Also, cookies go to the person who recognised the doctor in the video. You'll know what I mean.
You will need to stay until after the credits have finished, by the way. There's a little something extra every X-Men fan needs to see. Besides, it was a great lark making fun of the really stupid titles people have.

No comments: