So here for your edification, is my summary of January (oh, dot points, how I love thee):
- Sewing happened and patterns were made. I've spent the entirety of January thinking I was halfway through February and panicking about my costuming accordingly. So for the last two weeks, I've been sewing a chemise on the train. I'll be happy to see the back of the wretched thing. Next time I get it into my head to hand sew a garment that no one will ever really see, someone please question my sanity.
- Canberra was lovely, if a little warm. It was really nice to catch up with Quatrefoil before she flew out for Taswegia. I also borrowed a cool book from her which had me re-evalute my hoarder tendancies. Well, I thought I was a hoarder. Until I read "Lessons In Letting Go" by Corinne Grant. Now, I think I'm all right.
- CoffeeBuddyJosh and HisLovelyFianceLex tied the knot. It was a nice wedding, what we could see of it. The camera man for the DVD and the photographer got the best views and hopefully the best shots. We got to look at their backs. KatieMay managed to get a few good ones and they're up on her FaceCrack page. The ones below are for those who, understandably, do not wish to bother with StalkerBook.


- The Event That Shall Not Be Named, is now a Situation That Shall Not Be Named. I'm quite happy with this situation. In fact, very happy with it, but no announcements because of that whole jinxing thing.
I'll sign off now with a rather nice photo of KatieMay and myself just before CoffeeBuddyJosh and HisLovelyWifeLex's wedding.

No comments:
Post a Comment