Monday, 7 February 2011

Dear Lycos,


I'd like my email account back now, please. I've had that account for over 10 years and I'd really rather not go to the bother of getting another one. If it's not back up soon, I may well be forced to.

It's been four days and I still can't log into my account. There has been no word from you as to why it's down. A similar situation occured in late December when it was down for three days.

Frankly, I'd like to say this is unacceptable, but I need that email account if for nothing else than to transfer all of my subscriptions to another alternative site.

All I ask for is a simple explanation as to why these outages occur and even a little forewarning would be nice. Obviously, I might as well ask for the moon.

Thank you, you're being no help at all.
GB.

No comments: