- After following a few suggestions from Amazon UK, I discovered that the three wonderful historians from Victorian Farm are now doing Edwardian Farm. Woot! On a side note, what ever happened to Chloe from Green Valley?
- For those who wanted to know at Mel and Mouse's afternoon tea, I got my dress from Bravissimo. I get my bras from there too - their cup sizes start at a D.
- I have one, yes one, more payment to go and Velma is officially mine!
- I want to paint my TV unit. When I bought it, I wanted to lime wash it and bought all the necessary equipment, but now I'm not so sure. Colour suggestions would be very helpful!
- I also want to strip down and paint the legs of my table. I'm thinking white for that. Does that sound good? What say you?
- Can you tell I'm nesting? Sigh. I blame my mum. Yes, you mum. You with your addictive Lifestyle and How To channels while I'm sewing at your place. I blame you entirely. [insert cheeky grin here]
- I'm not looking forward to taking Velma for her pink slip this weekend. My pocketbook will cry.
- Below are a few ideas I'd like to incorporate, should I ever get a place of my own. One day. Hopefully it will be in either a converted church or somewhere with really high vaulted ceilings so I can have mezzanines and curly stairs. And I want an Aga, or something very like Miss Pip's massive cooking contraption. A girl can dream...
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
Odd Shots
It's all in point form today, as dot-points are easier than forming coherant and flowing paragraphs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for new historial farmy goodness!
there is absolutely nothing at all about Fonz or Chloe on the net - the kind of absence that I actually find quite deliberate these days, so I reckon they must both be quite private people and really did have the frisson that we suspected ;-)
Mousicles - I know! Yay!
Speedy - Hmmm. Food for thought that. And yes, you have to be deliberate if you want to maintain a lack of web presence, especially if you're on the teev or big screen.
Post a Comment