Thursday, 9 September 2010

You'll Never Guess What Happened To Me Last Night.

I GOT MY A.O.A. SCROLL!!! Sorry to yell at you but it was very exciting and it's a beautiful piece done by the lovely Miss Mouse. She has skillz, ya'll. Thanks, ma'am. It was a great way to top off an already awesome night after getting some bubba-love from wee James, our gorgeous Baronet.

In other news, Miss HoneyDeath is the only person to have responded to my last post, so she's the only one who gets a free book. And because she is teh awesome and doing her bit for our favourite pasttime, I'm letting her pick any book, not just from Ilona Andrews. Any paperpack you want, Miss H, and it's yours.

Life was busy for me last week. There was packing a kitchen, the usual FC and Steak Night, a promotional launch of the new Mazda 2, The Gangster's Ball and feeding moving people. Considering how popular I felt last week, it's little wonder I've done sweet FA this week! Hopefully, I'll get around to stealing some pics of the events to put on my Flickr page sometime this weekend.

Tonight, though, I'm off to Infinitas for a Urban Fantasy book club meet up. It's the first, both for me and the store, and I have no idea what to expect, but I'm certainly going to give it a go. Before you get any ideas, no, it was not my brainchild. I'm just keen to participate.

2 comments:

AutumnHeart said...

Awesome news - Mouse always does great work. We can has scroll picture?

How did the Book Club meet-up go?

GB said...

Book Club was a lot of fun. There were six of us, seven if you include Tim, the store owner and the token male. All the ladies were really nice, and I'm looking forward to chatting with them about the book we selected to read for next month, Keri Arthur's 'Circle of Fire'. the book itself should be a nice and easy paranormal romance read but I'm hoping I'll enjoy talking about it with the other girls.

I'll try to take a pic this weekend. Maybe I can scan it...