...of me to be excited by this? I feel like such a weirdo for getting a little thrill over the fact that soon we may get a cordless, two-way iron.
No more ironing folds at the back end of the iron. No more cords to get in the way of the kilometers of fabric one must iron before you can cut into any of it. Being able to iron from both sides of the ironing board without having to iron left-handed!
Available in the US from October for the easy sum of US$100, I wonder if we'll ever get it over here.
Want. One.

4 comments:
If a significant part of your social circle - those of use with a fabric habit, anyway, don't want one then I'd be very surprised!
Good point!
anyone who wouldn't want one is just plain weird.
;-)
See? That's why we're friends. :)
Post a Comment