Sorry, I think I've exhausted my teen-speak for such a late time on a school night. At any rate, I'm all a-goo over Jensen Ackles. Just so you all know.

This photo was taken of him when he was in Sydney last year. The jury is still out as to whether I reckon he's all that, or if it's his character in Supernatural I'm excited about (otherwise known as 'Captain Mal Syndrome'), but I'm enjoying the muted fangirlyness a little. A girl has to get it somehow, I guess. (God, I'm tragic. Kill me. Kill me now.)
On another note, chances are I won't be able to update much over the course of the next month. I understand that at a rate of about three times every two weeks isn't exactly consistant posting, it will be even less so over the course of the rest of the month.
I have deadlines. Work deadlines. So I actually have to do work and not leave today what I can put of until next week. I'm telling you this so you all don't think I've died or anything.
I leave you with my new crush singing with some guy. I put it here merely for my own gratification so I don't have to trawl the interwebz if I feel like being serenaded.
No comments:
Post a Comment