Tuesday, 18 November 2008

New Layout

What do you think? I wanted something different. Completely different from what I've had before. It will need a few tweeks until I'm really happy with it, but the majority of it is done.

In other news, I want to do working class 'Bethan for Festival. If I can't get off my behind to do some research on it soon, I may have to default to very late working class Dutch (as in bordering on out of period) for the look I'm after. Hmm, we'll see. That means, though, I'll have a whole heck of a lot of sewing to do between now and Festival. Why do I do these things to myself? I ask you! No, don't answer that.

I've been suckered into the world of Twilight. (As in, now I can't wait to catch the movie. December 11th. Anyone wanna come?) It wasn't as bad as I was lead to believe. I wasn't entirely drawn in by the end of the first paragraph like some books I've read lately, but it did capture my interest. Much more than Wuthering Heights, in which I couldn't get passed the tenth page (Just knock on the bloody door, already!) and enought for me to read the whole series and want to read her stand-alone 'The Host'. Sure, the Twilight Saga has its faults (let's face it, Harry Potter isn't without its faults either) but it's an all right story.

ETA: I've succumbed and uploaded some pics to my Photobucket page. If you want a laugh, go check out how drunk most of us are...

3 comments:

Megz said...

makes me want a coffee. damn you!

GB said...

Mwa-hahahahaha

Mayela said...

oooohhhh... I likes it! makes me want to travel *adds another destination to the travel plans*