Thursday, 9 October 2008

WTF?

Last night, I was supposed to go walking with SarahBess, Marina and Katie. Due to various circumstances, there was only Katie and I to carry the exercise flag. We dropped it.

You see, the last thing we wanted was to make our friends feel left behind if we went walking and oh so miraculously got fit and they didn't. (Hi, I'm JD, your justification queen.) So we decided that take away needed to be bought in the form of a home delivery and Buffy had to be watched. We didn't just order any home delivery - we got fish and chips. We got fish and chips home delivered from a local shop. Katie mentioned that she used to get it when she lived in my area, so we looked it up and found a website called Hungry and Lazy. Love it. Loveitloveitloveit!

The fish was good, Buffy was extremely entertaining ('They got the mustard out!') and I actually got some sleep. All in all, a rather good evening!

No comments: