A whole heck of a lot has happened since my last post, but if I try to 'pen it down' as it were, there's really not a long list...
The weekend before last (as in the weekend after I moved), I went on a road trip to Melbourne with Miss DV and Nw. There was snackage, loads of chats and we even got busted doing car karaoke. I'll let you all know when I update my travel blog about it all. I know, I know, I didn't get to finishing the Perth post, but I'm slack. You all should know that by now and if you didn't, let it be a lesson to you!
I had the reaminder of last week off and it didn't feel like I had time off at all. There was shopping with Miss Katie, lunch with my coffee buddy and then coffee with another buddy (Honeydeath), organising the sewing room and an Ikea pilgrimage. That, my dear friends, was last week in a nutshell.
This weekend will mark the first October long weekend in a number of years where I don't visit my mum. I'm not really happy about not going but I desperately need the downtime. I know she understands. I'm still not happy about it. Dad would have been 68 today.
Hades and Dante seemed to have formed a truce. There's even been some (brief) nose-to-nose touching. I think Dante has bigger fish to fry than my 'brave, brave Sir Robin' of a cat. There's The Russian and Moussilini to contend with, and I have to point out he comports himself admirably. As for Hades, I think he's finally starting to settle down and I think he likes Baggy T. Hades' opinion of Fz on the other hand...
No comments:
Post a Comment