Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Flyby post

This is Miss H and myself at the event this weekend:


And now for the next big thing... Rowany 25, at which I will be in the kitchen. This means that I'll only need to finish the blue Flemish kirtle-type dress I inherited from S. Not a whole lot of work for a whole new dress. Yay!

ETA: I have two words for you that best sum up the non-medieval portion of the weekend - Mini. Doughnuts.

3 comments:

Never Jam said...

You both look so pretty! Your green frock turned out great. From other photos I have seen, the event look lovely and what a venue! I wish I could be at Rowany 25. I was trying to see if I could make it back home around then, but it won't be happening. :(

GB said...

Bugger! I was hoping you could. Never mind. We'll just have to hold our breath until Christmas, yeah?

Fiora said...

You two look awesome or more to the point you look HOT AS!!!