Thursday, 3 April 2008

I Hate Wait

Here's the thing: I'm sitting bored out of my brain while I wait for a bloody sample to be delivered. Once it gets here, I have to spin one of the tubes down, take the plasma. That adds another 15min to the time I'm here.

Am I peeved? You betcha. Unfortuantely, there's not a damn thing I can do about it. Our participants get bled when they can make the appointment, not when it's convenient to me. Add that to the fact that this participant is probably hella sick from chemo and, well, I have no right to complain, I guess.

Still, who wants to be at work for ten hours? Tomorrow will probably be the same since I have to make happy white blood cells from this sample and train a guy to do my old blood processing.

Making up for all those hours I did sweet FA, I suppose!

No comments: