Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Stressed By Degrees

That line has been my life for the past month. Hopefully, things will start to settle a bit before the frantic-ness that is the pre-Festival frenzy.

I moved successfully and have finally got all the boxes out of my apartment. It's amazing how big the entryway looks without 50 collapsed boxes in it! I do like my new place though. It's not Deco, like my old place. It's all new with parquetry flooring. Tres chic!

I'm getting back into sewing again too. I've cut out and started to put together a German jacket from around the 1490's, maybe later, in a butter yellow wool blend that I got from Fabric Fantasy in the Great Wool Collection of 2005. Or was that 2004? Anyway, hopefully, when I'm done, it will look something like this:

I think it's a Master of the Housebook, but I'm not sure. Regardless, I got it from Myra's site and she knows her stuff!

No comments: