I saw 'Wake' over the weekend. It was pretty heavy but good all the same. Certainly not the kind of movie you will want to watch if you're after mindless entertainment. It was so nice to see a family that was more dysfunctional than my own. Made me feel less weird, that's for sure. I can't say that I would recommend it to you as it might not be everyone's cup o' juice, but I enjoyed it.
17 days until the start of JD's excellent adventure begins. Not that I'm counting, or anything...

Artistic, cultural and hunky all rolled into one picture. I snaffled this from
Hunk du Jour. They have a hunk of the day. Todays hunk is Raoul Bova. Never heard of him and I have no idea what he does but when he's that pretty, who cares, really?
5 comments:
Never heard of him and I have no idea what he does but when he's that pretty, who cares, really?
you're very deep and meaningful
You know me so well.
When it comes to my eye candy, I am completely, unrepentantly superficial. :D
I dont really care either....he is sweeeeet!
BJM
I think you're crazy.
In a good way!
The car washing email, BTW...I opened at school and nearly spat at the monitor...
But cute butts!
Hehe, I'm nothing if not consistant!
Post a Comment