News Flash: It has just come to our attention that Jane Doe has left P. Sources close to the couple say that while P was an absolutely great guy, Jane Doe needed to move on. They will endevour to remain friends and P still plans on playing SCA, much to Jane Doe's delight. We will now resume your normal programming.
Yes folks, you read right. I wanted that tidbit out of the way before rumours started flying. You can all gossip about someone else now *big grin*
So, dancing - who's with me?
6 comments:
Sorry the thing with P didn't work out long term for you. From the 'stay friends' bit I gather it was non-messy, which is the best way to be if it has to happen, I guess.
Count me in for dancing on the 16th!
You have such good taste in shoes - I really wish your feet would grow so I could fit into your shoes hehe - please try eating your crusts from now on in hope that your feet will grow
big grins from sa coming your way hehe!!
It's good that you are planning on remaining friends.
I want to say yes to the dancing, but I may be feeble as usual. I'll let you know closer to the date.
Yay for dancing! At this stage, dear AutumnHeart, it looks like it's just you and I. Maybe I need to send out a mass advertising campaign - the more the merrier!
No, Fiora, I will not let my feet grow! You'll just have to save your pennies and, when you come over next year for lots of boys in tights, I'll take you shopping and help you spend your money. Deal?
DV, please don't be feeble! *bats eyelashes and pouts in the hopes that she looks pathetic enough that you'll acquiesce*
So long as there's at least you along, that's OK with me! But more people would be even more fun, 'tis true...
I am assuming that dancing => the Retro here, yes? (Still interested if other types of dancing, though).
We can go anywhere we want! Having never been club hopping in town before, it might be fun!
There is every chance I can convince Miss HoneyDeath to join us, at least.
Post a Comment